(1) Personally Identifiable Information“Personally Identifiable Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Sites:
· We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
· We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
· We may collect your first and last name, date of birth and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes; and
· We may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product at the Sites.
The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Sites. If you do not want F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites and a description of how this information is used:
· Internet Protocol (IP) address — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Sites.
· Cookie — A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. For example, when someone visits a page within the Sites, a cookie is placed on the user’s machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Sites previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites.
· Web Beacons (also known as “clear gifs,” “web bugs” or “pixel tags”) — “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Sites and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
· Demographic Information — “Demographic Information” may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Sites. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Sites meets your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Sites.
We collect the above non-personally identifiable information from all visitors to our Sites. We may use anonymous or aggregated data for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with third parties such as advertisers. If you do not want F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC to have access to this information, please do not visit our Sites. B. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA THE SITES (1) Personally Identifiable InformationWe use your personally identifiable information that is collected on these Sites primarily for the following purposes:
· To deliver services, such as information, newsletters, or products that you request or purchase;
· To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC;
· To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
· To fulfill the terms of a contest or sweepstakes;
· To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs;
· To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
· To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites; and
· To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Inquiry.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information Non-personally identifiable information is used as described in Part A(2), above. C. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION (1) Personally Identifiable InformationExcept as set forth in the Visitor Agreement [link to Visitor Agreement], and for the administrative reasons set forth below, we will not share or disclose your personally identifiable information with third-party marketers or other parties who are unaffiliated with F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC. We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
· To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. If you sign up for an online newsletter, we may use your email address to deliver the newsletter to you.
· To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, and sending customer communications on F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC’s behalf). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Sites will have access to users’ personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
· To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the Sites, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personally identifiable information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
· To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from these Sites. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to make a purchase with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
· To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of F. Peacock Enterprises, LLC and its family of Sites or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
· To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
· To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.